Long Time, No Blog

Haven't updated in a while. Generally I haven't felt the need to. Anyway, moving along. This weekend we had a party for my fiance's birthday. I really hate the fact that I'm really not supposed to drink. Here's the thing. I've never been a big drinker. But I like to partake on occassion. So not being able to, especially when I put effort into making a tasty drink for everyone else, annoys me. So I had two glasses of alcoholic punch.

No big deal. No crazy effects. But now it's time for bed. Normally I would take my depakote and abilify right now. However, I am worried about taking them because of those glasses of alcohol I had several hours earlier. This probably sounds weird, because I know there are people who openly drink while taking these medications even though it is advised against, but I'm worried that I'm just going to end up causing some horrible damage to my liver because of it and this one dose could be what does it. So now I'm trying to decide whether to just skip the dose or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment