General Update

Nothing really to report lately.  It seems that I have leveled out through the last week, which is good.  Tiffany thinks it's the depakote starting to work, which it may very well be.  I guess we will wait and see.  I have been in a better mood lately.  Still battling the drowsiness but what can you do.

I'm mildly annoyed that it seems like I have had no time to just relax this weekend.  Friday we went out for our anniversery, which was fun, but then Saturday we had to go to a party, which was also fun, but it just seemed to really suck any relaxation I normally could have gotten.  And then today just flew out the window and here it is already almost 1 in the morning and I have to go to bed soon.

Luckily, I'm off Tuesday.  I was scheduled at first (which would mean I would have had to work through the entire week for the first time in months) but I got that changed.  I think I might have buckled a little having to jump right in to that many hours in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment